This is an advertisement
Dinsmore | Immigration
Dinsmore immigration attorneys leverage more than 130 years of cumulative experience to craft strategies and solutions to meet unique immigration needs. We anticipate the areas where the U.S. government may challenge a case, reverse engineer the case to lower the risk of denial, and increase the odds of approval. 

We use leading web-based technology for case management, so your immigration coordinator, managers, and employees can access appropriate case information on a 24/7 basis.

Client Status / Client Login

Register for Immigration Alerts / Update your Information

How To Renew Your Green Card

If your Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card") will expire within 6 months or has expired, you should apply for a renewal of your card at CIS. Please click here for CIS instructions on how to extend your Green Card.

Dinsmore | Accomplish More

Stay Connected

Google + Facebook Twitter Linked in