This is an advertisement
Dinsmore | Immigration
Jan 19, 2007

USCIS Launches Online Change of Address Service

On January 12, 2007, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) launched a web-based service that allows applicants to change their address. It can be found on the USCIS' website at: All non-citizens in the United States are required to keep USCIS informed of any change of address within 10 days of their move by completing a Form AR-11. An electronic Form AR-11 is now available at: Individuals with a pending immigration case should also notify USCIS of any change of address to ensure that they receive notices or decisions related to their case in a timely manner. Those individuals with pending Naturalization applications should continue to contact USCIS by telephone to report their change of address


Dinsmore | Accomplish More

Stay Connected

Google + Facebook Twitter Linked in